Can You Feel Their Presence?
Ghosts (and even Spirits who *have* crossed over) are energy beings. They’ve shed their physical body and can only contact us through utilizing the energy around them. They are famous for being able to manipulate anything electrical in nature. Radios, microwaves, toasters, light bulbs and more. Light bulbs
are known to blow out numerous times when a ghost is near. So if you’ve had to change your light bulb more than a normal amount of times, then start thinking what is actually causing this.
That being said, here are some common signs they are near:
- You will feel a presence in the room, but no one is there or even in the house. A common feel is like a TV is being turned on, but it’s not on. Hearing that silent noise in your ear of a presence entering, but no one is there.
- Turning anything electrical on and off (i.e. TV, Radios, Lights, etc.)
- Light Bulbs blowing too many times to count.
- You feel a chill around you, and usually your neck most of all. Ghosts are energy beings and when they are near they take away the heat around them a bit, causing a chill in the air. So you could feel cold or just have that sensation of a chill on your neck. But keep in mind that your Spirit Guides also love to use the Neck/Head chill sensation to contact you and let you know that what you are thinking at that moment is correct.
- Lost object, like your jewelry, keys, etc. Ask them to bring them back immediately! And if that doesn’t work, go directly to God and say “All is not lost in the eyes of God”. But usually telling them to bring your objects back with conviction will have them back within the day, unless they’re stubborn.
- Object moving by themselves. Obviously! 🙂
- You feel an overwhelming emotion that is not based from you or anything you are feeling. This will sometimes happen, could be overwhelming sadness, anger, etc. Something the Ghost felt when crossing…
- Negative Ghosts: When you are being haunting (even unknowingly) by negative ghosts, many things will occur. (Please also see my Psychic Vampire article for more!) Most of all depression will be elevated in an entire house full of people with negative ghosts around. Fighting more so than usual. Break-ups often occur in houses that have negative ghosts dwelling about.
- Unexplained noises. Knocking is most common. Footsteps where there is no body to be found. I once heard many dishes fall very very LOUDLY in my kitchen. When I went to see what happened, nothing was out of place. I mean NOTHING. This happened once more with a witness, so then I couldn’t pretend it didn’t happen after that! 🙂
- Pay attention to your pets. They will give you clues if there is another entity in your house. Usually acting out of character, staring at a blank wall, or above you, etc.
- Another clue to listen strongly to is your children. They are more open to psychic occurrences, as they haven’t had to deal with the conditionings we had growing up into adulthood. Don’t discourage them, ask them questions and you will find out more about the entities in your home.