Just for today, I will not worry.
Just for today, I will not be angry.
Just for today, I honor my parents, teachers, and elders.
Just for today, I will earn my work honestly.
Just for today, I show gratitude to everything.
“For achieving my teachings, training and improving physically and spiritually and walking in a right path as a human being, first we have to heal our spirit. Secondly we have to keep our body healthy. If our spirit is healthy and conformed to the truth, body will get healthy naturally. Usui Reiki Ryoho’s missions are to lead peaceful and happy life, heal others and improve happiness of others and ourselves.”
~ Dr. Mikao Usui
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a Japanese word meaning “Universal Life-Force-Energy”. The word “Rei” mean universal. The word ” Ki ” is the same word as Chi or Qi in Chinese, Prana in Sanskrit and Ti or Ki in Hawaiian. Ki is life energy. Reiki is a system for channeling that energy to someone for the purpose of healing. It was discovered by Dr. Usui in the late 1800’s, a teacher in Japan . To reiterate Reiki is not of any religious or belief system. It is a natural way of sending energy healing. You do not have to believe in Reiki to receive the healing treatment, just be open to it.
Energy Healing involves direct application of Chi for the purpose of strengthening the clients energy system (chakra’s, meridians and aura–see below). Chi is the term used by the Chinese mystics and martial artists for the underlying force the Universe.
Reiki is very easily learned, very simple to use, and beneficial for all. It is one of many forms of healing through the use of the natural forces.
Reiki healing is very simply performed. The practitioner places his or her hands upon the person to be healed with the intent for healing to occur, and the energy begins flowing. The Reiki energy is smart. The energy knows where to go, and what to do once it gets there. The energy manages its own flow to and within the recipient. It draws through the healer, from the Universal Life Force, exactly that amount of energy which the recipient needs. All this happens without direct conscious intervention by the healer. The healers job is to get out of the way, to keep the healing space open, and to watch/listen/feel for signs of what to do next. Reiki will heal for the persons’ Highest and Best, Good either Physically, Mentally, Emotionally and/or Spiritually.
WHAT IS REIKI TO ME?
Reiki is energy healing. What I feel occurs is, we as the reiki practitioner align with the Universal Life Force energy and act as a conduit for this energy to pass through to the person(s) we are healing. This energy enters the recipient and goes to where the recipient needs it most for their highest and best, good. If there is a physical ailment, it’s more than possible that the immediate need for reiki is on the emotional, mental or spiritual plane. The reiki will go here first in order to heal the situation that first caused the physical pain, since all physical pains are first manifested from our minds, thoughts, emotions and soul. If we do not first heal on these levels, a physical ailment will usually manifest to get your attention. If we can start to be aware of our bodies and minds, thoughts and desires in the NOW then we can heal much quicker these issues before a physical manifestation occurs.
When being attuned to Reiki you are raising your vibrations to a higher rate. As you raise your vibrations, lower more negative energies will naturally and sometimes forcefully fall away. Situations will present themselves to you in the form of lessons that you can either take action from or ignore. If you choose to ignore, it will become more insistent and more intense in its lesson for you. Taking action once you are aware of the issue, is recommended for you to progress at a nice pace. You will start to notice your attitude, thoughts and habits naturally progressing to a more positive way of living.
Examples of what Reiki can assist with:
- stress reduction, stress-related aliments, anxiety
- emotional balancing, self-esteem, mental clarity
- shedding weight
- maintaining general wellness
- making or handling changes in your life
- relationships (singles, couples, families), past trauma
- fatigue, problems sleeping
- pre and post surgery (relaxation before surgery, reduce recovery time, and help with pain management)
- help to reduce side affects of medications or treatments (including individuals with cancer)
- living with chronic conditions
- mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual healing
- improving immunity
- individuals in hospice comfort care
- Animals benefit tremendously from Reiki and Energy Session as well
Come join us and receive your attunement and learn this beautiful healing method. Check my calendar for upcoming dates or request one be put on the schedule! Email me to register and use the Donate button on the Trainings page to sign up and pay. (You can also snail mail me a check for partial or full payment and pay the rest on the day of class.)
“Reiki is a healing method that can help people cope with uncertainty and anxiety. It can also help people make healthy change and deal with issues that arise during the transition. In fact, Reiki energy contains the consciousness of the coming new era and not only is it’s use helping to create the planetary shift in consciousness, but it is also able to help minimize the suffering people might experience as we move through the transition. This is one important reason that Reiki is becoming more popular now – to smooth out the transition period and reduce suffering so we can more easily and quickly enter into the coming period of peace and well-being.” ~ William Lee Rand, www.spiritualone.com
“Here are some ways to use Reiki to help facilitate the planetary shift in consciousness.
- Make sure to give yourself Reiki every day. A complete session is recommended if you have the time, but shorter periods are also effective. Giving yourself several 5 minute sessions a day will work wonders to release stress, lift your spirits, improve creativity and help you manifest the best results. As you heal and improve your own level of consciousness, your presence in the lives of others will help them as well.
- Use Reiki to achieve your goals. Each morning write the priorities of the day on a piece of paper and give them Reiki. Then Reiki your goals at least one additional time during the day. Do this with your long range goals as well. You’ll be happily surprised as amazingly helpful coincidences take place to help you achieve your goals.
- Offer Reiki to family members, friends and co-workers. This will reduce their stress and help create a positive supportive atmosphere. Make sure you get Reiki sessions from others too.
- Send Reiki to local, regional and world crisis situations and to the world in general. This will raise the vibration of those events making solutions more easily achieved and helping to smooth the transition to world peace.
- Use the World Peace Crystal Grid photos to charge the grids at the North and South Poles and in Jerusalem with Reiki. This is a powerful way to promote world peace and planetary healing. Doing this will bring peace into your personal world as well.
- Teach Reiki to others. This can be done through informal classes for family and friends or through professionally organized classes for the general public.
- Encourage others to use their Reiki on a regular basis. Set up a Reiki share group or attend one that’s already operating and invite very one you know to attend.
This is an exciting time to be alive. Values are changing and the opportunity for personal and planetary evolution is greater than ever. Reiki is a gift that has been given to us to help create the positive changes we need. As you use Reiki to help the world, may your life be blessed by the planetary transformation you help create.” ~ William Lee Rand, www.spiritualone.com